neděle 29. ledna 2012

Winter in Msc







As you know it's winter now.
In Moscow is -20 degrees, so yeah..really "warm" weather.
I kind of like it. It's more like a habit now but I really love this city(I will write post about Moscow as soon as possible) with all her defects.
I want to represent you some warm clothing that you should definitely 'must have' when you'll visit Moscow in cold winter days.
Hope you like it!
xoxo
I.


                                                      
                               I adore autumn/winter casual looks like this one :)


Ugg, this is maybe the most important and warmest thing for Russian winter(!)



                                                 Moncler Winter Jacket 
And the last piece..knitted sweater. I have this one and I'm just so in love especially with 
the color



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat