pondělí 30. ledna 2012

Unique Smell

                                                                                   







Hello guys!!
;Finally I'm at home. Today I feel so exhausted. So much to do! Lots of school stuff and so on.. Fortunately  my exams passed but today it's monday and monday is just so tough day.
Well, I decided to post something about perfumes! I think it's kind of important detail of your personality.
I'll show you my favorite's that I have now :)
Which one is your favorite or you can recommend me something? 


As Coco said: "A women who doesn't wear perfume has no future."


Enjoy! 
I.
xoxo







                                                           Lola by Marc Jacobs
 Chance by Chanel

Jeanne by Lanvin

New Chloe by Chloe

 Le Parfume by Elie Saab

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat